Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2009 rape case is exposed again. Cristiano Ronaldo has issued a statement to fight back

Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2009 rape case is exposed again. Cristiano Ronaldo has issued a statement to fight back
A year and a half ago, the German “Der Spiegel” exposed a rape case of Ronaldo in the United States in 2009, when Ronaldo escaped from prison with a $350,000 sealing fee.Now, “Der Spiegel” has quoted a new statement.Victims who chose to remain anonymous at that time now take the initiative.A year and a half ago broke the news: This victim is now 34 years old, and her name is Catherine Mayorga.Mayorga, who chose to shut up with money nine years ago, now chooses to announce the truth.Mayorga told the “Der Spiegel” reporter that Ronaldo raped her from the back court.When Ronaldo committed rape, she begged the Portuguese to stop many times, but Ronaldo kept asking her if it hurt.  Mayorga also revealed that after completing the rape, Ronaldo knelt in front of her again.Ronaldo begged her for forgiveness, and said that 99% of her is a good person, but the remaining 1% caused something that he could not explain clearly.  9 years ago, Mayorga had received 350,000 US dollars and chose to shut up.Now, why did she stand up again?Its new lawyer said that Mayorga did not want to take another sum of money, but hoped that after she bravely stood up, she could encourage other women who were sexually assaulted by Ronaldo to come forward.The lawyer also pointed out that when Mayorga reached a seal fee agreement 9 years ago, she was still in the shadow of being raped. She was not in a completely normal state at the time, and she now asked to reexamine the case!Lawyer C Ronald has issued a statement to fight back. After this matter was exposed, Lawyer C Ronald quickly issued a statement saying that the false reports of “Der Spiegel” had greatly affected Cristiano Ronaldo’s image and they were preparing to sue “Der Spiegel”.The rape case that was once buried in the sealed contract will become a new hot spot around Ronaldo in the near future!